Monday, December 21, 2009

The state of things...

Well...what have we here...

I cannot fathom as to why I have not posted to this blog in so long except to state that I am fed up with the politics of today.

I cannot be silent. I'm sure that the current govt of our great nation will place me on some dissentor's list on the White House servers...

Look around you. Surely you see more unemployment, less consumer spending, less pay raises and incentives, and less charity.

We are in tough economic times, yet our govt, chiefly run by Democrats, has run amok.

I heard our President speak on the radio about the problems inherited from the former administration. It's all good and dandy that these are recognized. However, this administration has surely compounded those problems with broken promises of spending to create jobs, and bringing equity to the people. The only equity I cam see this accomplishing is that of the Democrats taking care of their special interests the same way the Republicans did when they were in power. There is "evil big business" interests on both sides of aisle and the govt has proven itself to be corrupt all in the name of helping the people.

I'm one of those people. I'll be one of those losing my job next year. I'll be one of those who will be forced to take a job with a severe cut in pay so that I'll be able to pay the required medical insurance at an increased premium and higher taxes.

Our President also said that his health care reforms will reduce the deficit by billions of dollars. What of the trillions in deficit that he's already created!?

I really hope that by next November the Kool-aid drinkers will have detoxed enough to throw the bums out; all of them...

you know who they are...




- posted via 3G...

No comments: