Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Movies!

I set a recent goal for myself. I decided to finally get NetFlix so I can watch season 2 of Black Lagoon and a bunch of other anime on there, get movies that the kids want to see (for some reason the Chucky series of movies is popular in my house...o_O!), and generally save money in the entertainment area.

I also decided that I had far too many movies that I had bought and never watched (about ten or so, mostly sequels of sequels...) so I started watching one today.



Alien vs. Predator: Requiem - I think for a sequel it wasn't as good as AVP but it was quite good in it's own right.

Pros: I liked how they set up the chara as having real lives before most of them were slaughtered by either the Predator or the aliens...The plot was pretty well done.

Cons: By God, they didn't have a definitive outcome as to which alien was the better (I don't want to spoil it if you haven't seen it); that kind of annoyed me.

What is with the ending? Will there be another movie!? That lady at the end could have been a liaison for the Predators for all we know...

No comments: