Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How anime came to America...

I ran accross this on Greg's Blog...


I've read similar exposes on this subject, as well as the current promotional value of fansubs.

For Paul though, I want you to see that these are more than mere "cartoons", but I'm sure I am scaling a very slick wall.

As for an apology, it's not going to come from me. Count up how many insults have been thrown by either side since you have been able to (albeit unwelcomed) post here (for which somehow I aquired full blame although I hand no hand in it other than to switch to beta) ; I'm sure you will come up the winner!

So I'll leave you with a present from one of the upcoming supposed "cartoons":

3 comments:

1138 said...

You're such a sweetheart Soviet style revisionist.
Best wishes to you to Brian.

gecko said...

You're still around? I haven't been. Too mant real world things to keep me from this stuff, like raising a family and getting laid-off...

1138 said...

Like I said Brian, Best Wishes.
Your life is of no more concern to me, than mine ever was to you.