Why, it's a post!
Why, you ask, after all this time is he posting in this forgotten blog of nothingness...
I'll tell you...
My College Professor told me that I write so well that I should start a blog (hehehe). He asked me what interests me and I said, "Japan" so he suggested that I write about Japanese business (He is a business prof. after all...)
I'm not sure if that will pan out...
But I do want to write. I am dabbling in writing speculative fiction (read: Science Fiction) and I sometimes just need to write whatever just keep the rust from forming. I do not want to end up like the Tin Man!
So, I will come here from time to time just to throw some incredulous thought out there for anyone to chew on. Comments (if I remember to turn them on) are more than welcome and may even be responded to.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment