Friday, April 20, 2012

State of the gecko...

Well, I thought about what to post and well... I'm shooting blanks. So I decided to just put down the current state of what's going on in my life to give things some perspective... yeah, that sounds good... Currently, I am unemployed; have been for almost two years. I have been going to college to get at least an Associates degree in Computer Network Engineering. I am almost half way through that program. I'm considering working for the college since I would be right there when class time started. I have managed to keep my house and two vehicles so far... I have two wonderful daughters who mean the world to me; it sucks to be poor though. When I say poor, I don't mean that we don't have "things" or food and stuff. I mean that we don't have the conveniences that money brings, like being able to drop everything and go on a trip, or just go shopping for whatever... I can't say that my life sucks; I am mostly happy as long as my wife and I can provide for our family. I do think our country can get better; it just needs more "change" than our current President can provide.

No comments: